Victoria’s Secret was where I purchased my first undergarments as an adult, so I have a soft spot for it. I love the pull-out drawers filled with pretty underthings, the helpful staff, and the sales…of course! But, besides the sales that you might stumble upon if you wander into a store, there are lots of ways to save even more money with these Victoria’s Secret hacks.
Stay in touch
If you stay in touch with Victoria’s Secret, you’ll have access to special offers, a $10 birthday coupon and you’ll be the first to know about in-store and online events and sales. You can do this by signing up for offers via store mailings (aka “snail mail”), joining their email list, or following them on Facebook or Instagram.
Pro tip: Give your email address to the cashier every time you shop, even if you’ve already signed up before. You might receive more coupons and freebies that way!
Check your favorite savings tools for coupon codes. Rakuten and Honey are two of my favorites. You can search for coupons and cashback offers on their site or app, or install their browser extension, which sets you up to be automatically alerted to available savings as you browse online.
Hit the road
Did you know that Victoria’s Secret has outlet shops? Next time you hit the outlets, look them up!
Get the card
Victoria’s Secret has a store card called the Angel Card. This is what is called a “closed-loop” card, which means that you can only use the card at Victoria’s Secret, versus “open loop” store cards that feature a Visa or Mastercard logo, and can thus be
If you are a very frequent shopper, this can be a good card to own because it comes with lots of benefits, including $10 towards a purchase on your birthday, triple rewards on bra purchases, double rewards points when you pay off your balance the same day as a purchase (either while still in the store or online), and many more.
Note: This card has an APR of 24.99 percent, so you should not use it unless you can pay it off in full each month.
There are three types of Victoria’s Secret coupons: free gifts with purchase, free shipping, and discounts. Try stacking two coupons + Angel Rewards + free gift promotions + free shipping (if shopping online) to get the most bang for your buck.
Victoria’s Secret is known for their Semi-Annual Sale, which typically takes place online in December and July and in-store one month later. Make sure you’re on the mailing list and/or email list so you’re in the loop on the exact dates! The discounts are usually very deep, i.e. up to 70% off with bras as low as $9.99, sleepwear for $14.99 and beauty products for as low as $3.99, etc. The two sales differ a bit. The December Semi-Annual Sale tends to be longer and includes pajamas.
Other ways to save money at Victoria’s Secret:
- When you’re shopping online, check the “Today’s Offers” tab at the bottom of the page for current promotions.
- Fragrance gift sets are usually on clearance in January after the holiday season.
- VS Sport items are usually on sale in February/March and VS Swim goes on sale in August/September.
- Look out for the “Panty Party,” which happens every couple of months. If you buy panties in quantity at that time, they can be as low as $4 per pair.
- Receive free panties when you make a purchase via the Victoria’s Secret app.
- Get one free panty reward offer by mail every few months when you sign up for their store mailings.
- Get one “free panty with purchase” each month as an email subscriber (Tip: Buying something inexpensive at the impulse towers can count as your purchase).
We may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post. In addition to a handful of affiliate networks, Amazon.com.is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to