NEW YORK — Due to the pandemic and our struggling economy, July 4th shopping will look different this year.
There will be big sales like always, but in some cases, the discounts will be deeper than usual due to store closures. Trae Bodge, smart shopping expert at TrueTrae.com, shared the top sales and what we should do if our favorite store is shuttering its doors.
Sales for stores that are closing locations:
- JCPenney: JCPenney is preparing to close over 240 stores. According to deal site, Slickdeals.net, you can save 25% off orders under $75 and 30% off orders $75+ during their fourth of July sale b-roll: Slickdeals 4th of July
- The Children’s Place: A reliable destination for fast fashion for kids, The Children’s Place is planning to close 200 stores this year alone. Right now, they are having a Monster Clearance sale – with all clearance items 75% off and up .
- Pier 1: A go-to for home décor from around the world, Pier 1 is preparing to close up to 450 stores. You can save up to 30% off everything during its going out of business sale.
Other favorite July 4 deals:
- REI Outlet 4th of July sale and clearance: Through July 6, get up to 50% off all items, including clearance apparel and Coleman.
- Home Depot’s Red, White and Blue savings event is in full swing. Through July 10, save up to 40% on patio furniture, grills, home appliances, lawn mowers and more.
- Macy’s 4th of July Sale is going on all week. Through July 7, shoppers can save an additional 20% off with the promo code FOURTH.
- HP’s 4th of July celebration includes discounts of up to 60% on select items through July 5. During this time, products also include free shipping and easy returns for 30 days.
Deals provided by Slickdeals.net.
Click here to view the original post on PIX11.com.
Click here for links to dozens of deals!