- “I used to be envious of the women who could wear red lipstick, until one day I took to Twitter to ask for some help.I tweeted a pic of myself and a few beauty editors came to my rescue, telling me which types of red would suit me best. My favorite finds are Red Carpet from Lavish Body & Home in Scranton, PA and Cate McNabb’s Be Mine. Now I don’t wear any other colors. It’s my confidence builder.
2. Exfoliation is my not-so-secret obsession. I am all about out with the old (dead skin) and in with the new (glowing, healthy skin.) I’m always told I don’t look my age (42) and I can honestly say I credit exfoliating 2-3x per week. For my scalp, I use Keune So Pure Exfoliating Shampoo – it has tea tree oil, lavender, coconut and argan oil and it is incredibly effective. For face and neck, I use Michael Todd’s Jojoba Charcoal Scrub – I’m prone to clogged pores and blemishes (still, ugh) and this scrub is gentle, while getting the gunk out. For body and feet, I use my very own A Girl’s Gotta Spa Salt Scrub – the Dead Sea salt detoxes and purifies, while the avocado oil moisturizes my skin.”
- Beauty Secrets: Jill Lotenberg
- Beauty Secrets – Andrea Panico
- Beauty Secrets – Amy Galper
- Beauty Secrets: Nicole Darmanin
- Beauty Secrets: Alison Morris
- Beauty Secrets: Samantha Ettus
- Beauty Secrets – Lisa Goldfaden
- Beauty Secrets – Jami Morse Heidegger
- Beauty Secrets – Laura Geller
- Beauty Secrets – Jessica Abo
- Beauty Secrets – Ylonda Gault
- Beauty Secrets – Celeste Hilling
I am all about exfoliation! Especially in the tub, where I do my legs and feet.
Yes! I need to find more time for baths – love them.
I’m a huge fan of Shannon’s blog her A Girl’s Gotta Spa products! Shannon is LEGIT – I’ve been following her beauty tips for years.
Agreed! She’s a beauty blogging pioneer. I haven’t tried her products yet, but they sound great!
Exfoliating is key for gorgeous skin!
I agree – face, body, feet, they all need scrubbing and sloughing.
I’ve used A Girl’s Gotta Spa products and they are amazing. The fragrance is so true. I’m glad to see her featured here. She deserves so much recognition for how hard she works.
I was delighted to feature her! Thanks for visiting and for chiming in.
Shannon is awesome and so incredibly inspiring. And there’s just something about a red lipstick, right? I could ve having the worst day and a red will make me feel like a bad mama jamma! Great feature!
Thank you so much, Brittany!
Love Shannon’s blog & her products are amazing!
I love Shannon’s A Girl’s Gotta Spa products! They smell amazing and perform beautifully!
Yes, my girl!! I’ve been following her for YEARS. Hey Shannon!! ????????