Due to the pandemic and our struggling economy, July 4th shopping will look different this year. There will be big sales like always, but in some cases, the discounts will be deeper than usual due to store closures. Here are some top sales to keep your eye on.
- The Children’s Place, which is closing 200 stores, is having a Monster Clearance sale – with all clearance items 75% off and up .
- At Pier 1, which is preparing to close up to 450 stores, you can save up to 30% off everything during its going out of business sale.
Here are two excellent outdoor sales, perfect for spending more time outside during the pandemic.
- During the REI Outlet 4th of July sale, you can get up to 50% off all items, including clearance apparel and Coleman brand items.
- At Home Depot’s Red, White and Blue savings event, you can save up to 40% on patio furniture, grills, home appliances, lawn mowers and more.
To save even more, look for stackable deals through a site like CouponCabin.com:
- At Toms, you can save up to $20 off any purchase with code VENICE + earn 4.1% cash back.
- At JCPenney, save 15% off any purchase with code AFFSHOP1 + earn 6% cash back.
- At Hobby Lobby, save 40% off any purchase + earn 4% cash back!
Click here to view the original segment on Fox26Houston.com.
Click here for links to dozen of additional sales!