NEW YORK — With students around New York and New Jersey gearing up to head back to school in the coming weeks, there’s one thing that’s a “must” for the new school year: New clothes.
Nobody wants to spend an arm and a leg on a whole new fall wardrobe, so we’ve got some tips and tricks to snag the best deals on clothes.
Some savings tips and tricks:
- It’s 2019 so be prepared to use your cellphone to hunt down digital deals and coupon codes.
- Head to sites like GiftCardGranny.com to get discounted gift cards to stores like The Gap.
- Sites and apps like MyUniDays.com offer special discounts and offers for students.
- Often times, store credit cards will offer discounts off your total purchase if you sign up on site. These can have high APR’s so just be sure to pay them off in full every month.
- Avoid sales tax on clothing by shopping in New Jersey, or keeping your New York clothing purchases under $110.
- Anthropologie offers 20% discounts for teachers with school ID cards.
Click here to view the full post on PIX11.com.
Click here for lots of Back to School deals!