Bed Bath & Beyond shoppers love the vast selection of home items. True to its name, Bed Bath & Beyond has everything you need for your bedrooms and bathrooms, but they also have countless items for the kitchen, living room and beyond. You’re probably familiar with their 20 percent off coupons, which are a great way to save on select merchandise, but they are far from the only way to save money at Bed Bath & Beyond.
How to find Bed Bath & Beyond coupons
- If you’re wondering how you can get your hands on one of those 20 percent off coupons, first-timers can receive one by signing up for the email list or by texting OFFER to 23966.
- Online shoppers can see the 1000+ items at Bedbathandbeyond.com, but if you prefer a good old fashioned paper catalog you can request one here. You’ll also be added to the list to receive special offers.
- There are the less common “Save $5 off $15” coupons, which when available, can be found in the Bed Bath & Beyond app and website under My Offers.
- If you’re moving, notify BB&B and receive a 20 percent off coupon as well as special offers and moving tips.
- Bed Bath & Beyond coupons can also be found in many women’s, home and family magazines.
Understanding Bed Bath & Beyond coupons
- The 20 percent off printed coupons are for in-store use only. They often have an expiration date, but stores will usually accept them after they’ve expired.
- For coupons to use online, join the Bed Bath & Beyond email list.
- You can stack up to 5 of the 20 percent off coupons in the same transaction! Each coupon will apply to a separate item.
- Bed Bath & Beyond accepts manufacturer coupons, and they can be combined with Bath & Beyond coupons.
- You can also combine coupons with mail-in rebates and app offers for extra savings.
- To save the most, try mobile coupons first, then online offers/app offers, then paper coupons.
- Certain items are off-limits with discount offers, including bigger ticket items, like mattresses, strollers, and higher-end brands, like Dyson and Le Creuset.
- If you forget your coupons, they can be applied retroactively for up to 14 days after the purchase date.
Save money with apps
The Bed Bath & Beyond app is a handy way to stay organized. It keeps track of all your coupons, current offers, and receipts. It also has a convenient barcode scanning feature that you can use to price check items when you’re in-store.
Other apps can be a resource for savings, too. Ibotta, for instance, can be used to earn cash back, especially on items in the health and beauty sections of the store. Rakuten (formerly eBates) often has cashback offers for Bed Bath & Beyond. If you are not already using these platforms, install at least one of them so you can start taking advantage of the savings opportunities they offer at Bed Bath & Beyond and dozens of other retailers.
Bed Bath & Beyond gift registry
Tying the knot? Bed Bath & Beyond is a great place to register because you’ll be able to find so many useful things for your home. Plus, Bed Bath & Beyond offers generous incentives for registrants, like the opportunity to receive free gifts when family and friends buy specific brands from your registry. Once you’re married, you’ll receive 20 percent off anything on your registry that you didn’t receive as a gift.
Bed Bath & Beyond hosts in-store Rock Your Registry events, where you’ll receive expert guidance on your registry, free food & drinks, plus a goodie bag.
How to get free shipping
Bed Bath & Beyond offers free shipping with online orders $39+, but you can also score free shipping if you’re shopping in-store and your desired item is out of stock. Bed Bath & Beyond will ship it directly to you with no shipping charge.
Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards
Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards can sometimes be found at a discount on websites, like GiftCardGranny, Cardpool, and Raise. When you save on a gift card, that automatically translates to savings on your transaction with that card. Bed Bath & Beyond gift cards can also be used at their sister stores, including World Market, buybuy Baby, Christmas Tree Shops, and Harmon Face Values.
Bed Bath & Beyond will price-match any online or in-store retailer, including Amazon. You can price match up to 14 days after the date of purchase in-store, online, or by phone at 1-800-GO-BEYOND. The item must be identical to the one being price matched and must be in stock at the other retailer. Refurbished, clearance, closeouts, liquidation, or “limited time” items do not qualify.
- You cannot combine price matching with a Bed Bath & Beyond coupon, so compare prices elsewhere while you shop to determine which route to take.
- Because you can price match for 14 days after purchasing, try setting a deal alert for the item on a site like Slickdeals.net. You’ll be alerted if the item goes on sale and then you can request your price match!
When to get the best Bed Bath & Beyond deals
Word has it that the Bed Bath & Beyond clearance section is re-stocked on Sundays, so Mondays are a great day to visit that section.
- Some items in the store and on the site will be on temporary clearance, which will be indicated by an orange clearance sign. Yellow signs indicate final clearance, and those items can be found all over the store.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Semi-Annual Clearance sales happen in January and September. You can expect to see up to 50 percent off online and up to 75 percent in stores.
- To save even more on sales and clearance items, remember to use a coupon!
Bed Bath & Beyond freebies
Bed Bath & Beyond also offers the occasional gift with purchase. These can be in the form of a BOGO offer, like 3 free Yankee Candle votives with a qualifying Yankee Candle purchase, or a free gift card with purchase.
We may receive commissions for purchases made through links in this post. In addition to a handful of affiliate networks, TrueTrae.com/TraeBodge.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.